BFC’s project enabled the bank to set up competitive microlending operations, using innovative approaches in organizational structure set-up, credit risk-management and staff training.
In assessing the Bank’s lending operations, three areas of impact were considered: efficiency of operations, risk management and customer service. (more…)
BFC streamlined the implementation of a new lending methodology at Belarusky Narodny Bank by introducing a pre-investment cash flow tool and by training bank personnel in credit risk analysis.
BFC’s Inecobank project involved:
- theoretical training of loan officers on MSE lending (week-long training delivered by two BFC consultants)
- coaching of loan officers (two weeks of on-the-job training and practical exercises)
- MSE lending supervision (follow-up advice and coaching by BFC consultants)
- review of credit operations
- implementing financial and non-financial incentive systems for loan officers
- developing recommendations and reporting on key findings
BFC assessed MCF Mikra’s needs and provided recommendations for an action plan for further development. (more…)