Since inception in 2003, BFC has successfully implemented over 178 projects in 69 countries throughout Eastern Europe; Central, South and South East Asia; and North Africa.
Driven by the ambition to be a leader in delivering successful development banking consulting services, BFC adheres to the following principles:
- Effective project management
- Highly qualified consultants
- Leading partnerships
BFC combines international consulting talent with first-rate local expertise and a passion to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. Our hardworking team is dedicated to excellence and to making financial markets work, which has been proven by our outstanding track record.
With a head office based in Zurich, Switzerland, and additional branch offices located in Georgia, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Serbia, Kenya, and Nepal. BFC currently employs 89 full-time professionals.
BFC’s main clients are international financial institutions including:
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- European Fund for Southeast Europe (EFSE)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- KfW Entwicklungsbank (KfW)
- Oesterreichische Entwicklungsbank AG (OeEB)
- The World Bank
In addition, BFC implements consultancies and research assignments for private sector clients.