BFC was contracted to assist Armeconombank in designing the lending schemes necessary to serve MSEs and SMEs, and implementing them in pilot branches. (more…)
The aim of this project is to support Areximbank in strengthening its SME lending activity through delivering trainings to the personnel. BFC has provided trainings to loan officers, using both structure seminars and on-the-job coaching, covering all areas of lending operations: credit cycle, financial analysis, cash-flow based analysis, project financing, credit monitoring etc.
BFC’s Inecobank project involved:
- theoretical training of loan officers on MSE lending (week-long training delivered by two BFC consultants)
- coaching of loan officers (two weeks of on-the-job training and practical exercises)
- MSE lending supervision (follow-up advice and coaching by BFC consultants)
- review of credit operations
- implementing financial and non-financial incentive systems for loan officers
- developing recommendations and reporting on key findings
Since August 2009, BFC has been conducting due diligence studies for ADB’s Trade Finance Facilitation Programme. The assignment currently involves the services of 10 financial experts of BFC’s due diligence team.
The technical assistance provided by BFC included:
- development of a multi-stage recruitment and training process
- implementation of a qualitatively and quantitatively stimulating bonus system
- introduction of new profitable loan products (approved by VTB)