Market-leading experience and services that effectively support you in achieving your long-term development aims
Advanced tools that reveal opportunities for success, delivered with the highest levels of accuracy and impact, designed for you
Illuminating, in-depth and original, every time—quantitative and qualitative research that provides significant analytical insights that respond to your needs
- BFC is offering a One-day Practical Workshop in small groups (Russian/English). Upgrade Your Business: http://t.co/XqQRbbdWnG
- BFC is hiring – MSME Finance and MSME Credit Risk Management Advisors (Georgia, Kyrgyzstan) http://t.co/51AcnqTwqj
- Cracking the Nut Africa conference publication is now available online @bfconsultingcom http://t.co/YhGfykM1zf
- BFC #Vacancy — Layout Editor / Technical Designer (Chisinau, Moldova) http://t.co/YOMWkUHW84
- BFC #Vacancy — Recruitment Assistant (Chisinau, Moldova) http://t.co/YOMWkUHW84
- BFC #Vacancy — Project Coordinator (Chisinau, Moldova) http://t.co/YOMWkUHW84
- BFC #Vacancy — Junior Research Analyst (Chisinau, Moldova) http://t.co/hJQNOEzgFw
- Peter Hauser, presented the findings of the study at SME Panel in Vilnius @bfconsultingcom http://t.co/woUNIRQ4Vx
The Georgian Agriculture Finance Bulletin
The Georgian Agriculture Finance Bulletin presents a monthly roundup of headlines and news stories related to investments and financing flows to Georgia’s agricultural sector (in English).
All Editions are available at Georgia Agricultural Finance Programme page.
Recent Blog Posts
We are pleased to announce that the Cracking the Nut Africa …
Head of Insurance Association Devi Khechinashvili told Sarke that development of …
The Georgian Partnership Fund announced that on March 12—13 Tbilisi will host the second Georgia-Israel forum on innovations.
According to the …
The Agriculture Ministry declared that this year’s program on assistance for land-poor farmers’ spring works will start from February 1st …
BFC is proud member of: