BFC was contracted to provide technical assistance to the Credit Guarantee Fund (CGF) managed by a local organization supporting the SME sector development.
The overall objective of the assignment was to revamp the credit guaranty product, by re-engineering the current processes, procedures and methodologies in line with best international practices.
The following tasks were fulfilled to achieve the overall objective:
- Operational assessment of the Guarantee Fund
- Technical requirements development for MIS
- Comprehensive policies and procedures development
- Development of PFIs’ selection criteria and standardization of agreements
- New product development for the Guarantee Fund