BFC assessed the feasibility of establishing a new financial institution in Afghanistan.
The consultants selected an operating model and prepared a business and financial plan for the Greenfield institution.
During the assignment BFC achieved the following main objectives:
- Identified, described and compared options for the legal form of a new institution
- Provided analysis of the investment process and registration requirements
- Described the main operating model of the new institution
- Built the organisational chart, the HR management system and brief professional profiles of the key management positions
- Developed a financial plan wich included cost estimates for setting up the institution, detailed financial forecasts and sensitivity analysis
- Made investment and technical assistance proposals