BFC was contracted to assist KazMicroFinance in enhancing its institutional capacities and improve existing internal procedures that will serve as a good platform in perspective for possible transformation of KMF into a commercial bank. (more…)
BFC has participated in the first phase of the GTZ funded programme “Institutionalization of internal control system in small and medium MFOs”.
The technical assistance provided by BFC included:
- development of a multi-stage recruitment and training process
- implementation of a qualitatively and quantitatively stimulating bonus system
- introduction of new profitable loan products (approved by VTB)
BFC’s main achievements in this project included:
- minimization of fraud through the elimination of core fraud factors
- implementation of preventive measures
- reduction of overdue loans (PAR)
- introduction of a credit committee for MSE lending
BFC, under Russian Small Business Fund, is strengthening the MSE lending operations in the Orient Express Bank (OEB). BFC provides technical assistance to the OEB network located in the Far Eastern Federal District (FEFD).