BFC was contracted to assist KazMicroFinance in enhancing its institutional capacities and improve existing internal procedures that will serve as a good platform in perspective for possible transformation of KMF into a commercial bank.
The assignment has included the following:
- Reviewing existing functions of Risk-Management Department, proposing improvements of department functions and relevant internal procedures
- Providing training for internal audit division on applying tools of fraud cases prevention and detection
- Developing fraud policy and whistle-blowing policy
- Proposing improvements in the current branch performance rating system
- Proposing improvements for Client Segmentation Model and assisting KMF in its implementation