AGM contracted BFC to conduct an internal due diligence in order to determine its eligibility for loans under the World Bank’s Rural Development Project (RDP), and to provide recommendations on how to meet the eligibility criteria set by the RDP.
BFC consultants conducted the due diligence in several phases:
- requested relevant information and data from AGM prior to the visit
- analyzed the information received
- prepared questions for the visit
- visited AGM and interviews with key staff members
- prepared and submitted drafts and final reports