BFC’s project enabled the bank to set up competitive microlending operations, using innovative approaches in organizational structure set-up, credit risk-management and staff training.
In assessing the Bank’s lending operations, three areas of impact were considered: efficiency of operations, risk management and customer service. (more…)
BFC streamlined the implementation of a new lending methodology at Belarusky Narodny Bank by introducing a pre-investment cash flow tool and by training bank personnel in credit risk analysis.
BFC assessed MCF Mikra’s needs and provided recommendations for an action plan for further development. (more…)
BFC’s Inecobank project involved:
- theoretical training of loan officers on MSE lending (week-long training delivered by two BFC consultants)
- coaching of loan officers (two weeks of on-the-job training and practical exercises)
- MSE lending supervision (follow-up advice and coaching by BFC consultants)
- review of credit operations
- implementing financial and non-financial incentive systems for loan officers
- developing recommendations and reporting on key findings